Social Media Manager (Hybrid/Onsite- Tampa, FL)
Company: Gravity IT Resources
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Title: Social Media ManagerLocation: Clearwater, FL
(Hybrid)Job Type: FTE/Direct PlacementReferral Fee:Employment
Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for
this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for
any employer directly
Position OverviewThe Social Media Manager increase brand awareness,
drive traffic to websites and generate leads through the use of
social media outlets. This position will be responsible for
planning, implementing, and monitoring our social media strategy
across multiple channels and profiles for the organization and our
other businesses. This position will design and implement social
media strategies to align with the business goals.Our client is a
leading marine retailer offering resources to enjoy the boating and
yachting lifestyle and to be United By Water.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate a social media
calendar and plan for each profile and channel being used in social
media. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Analyze our social media strategies and identifying strategic
weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Research social media trends and make recommendations for
changes that are relevant to marketing activities
- Monitor responses and engagement on social media as well as
respond and react in a timely and appropriate manner that
represents the business holding the account.
- Define the most important KPIs for tracking social media
performance and provide monthly reporting to the Marketing Director
and stakeholders of divisions managing social media for.
- Create and implement social media campaigns such as contests
and new product launches, and measure their success.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members for alignment in
strategies and campaigns as well as developing content and
materials to support social media plans.
- Find ways to engage with key members of the boating community
and related industries/area on social media that provide benefit to
- Keep up to date on the latest social media policies, best
practices, technologies and advancements.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate success of digital advertising
across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn as well as new
channels that may emerge
Required Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience managing social media channels at a
business and corporate level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability
to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects.
- Presentation skills for audiences at all levels.
- Strong creative and innovative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Able to take creative direction, collaborate and communicate
with marketing, sales, and other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels (YouTube,
Facebook, Instagram, Linked, Twitter)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud for developing
Keywords: Gravity IT Resources, Clearwater , Social Media Manager (Hybrid/Onsite- Tampa, FL), Advertising , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!