Social Media Manager
Company: Wenstrom Communications, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Title: Social Media Planner and Buyer--Job Description
- Strategize, plan, place and manage paid social campaigns across
multiple social platforms, making adjustments as needed to ensure
- Establish KPIs by campaigns and by client for Facebook,
Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and
- Be proactive on learning new channels as they launch as well as
staying updated on all current platforms.
- Report on campaign performance on a weekly/biweekly/monthly
basis in the form of excel documents or outsourced reporting
services (Report Garden, Sprout). This will include analysis and
recommendations on campaign pacing, performance, and potential
- Daily interactions with Business and Ads Manager on Facebook.
Must be comfortable navigating all business settings including how
to request access to a page, add/remove people to the business
manager, how to assign permissions, how to export reports,
- Must occasionally develop copy for social ads and provide
insight and suggestions as to best practices with creative
direction for the client.
- Must be confident in selecting the appropriate campaign
optimizations for all social platforms and all creative
specifications for each.
- Must be able to track and report on budgets and assist with the
billing process when it comes to anything social media
- Minimum 2 years experience in paid social media
- Must be proficient in Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads
Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Pinterest Business Hub.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and Microsoft
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced campaign planning or
- Ability to self-manage all social buys for several
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written, with
- Preferred to have experience in Google Ads/Google
- Must stay up-to-date with best practices for all social
- Must be comfortable presenting and speaking with clients
- Ability to pivot direction of a campaign as needed.
Company Benefits--Wenstrom Communications is a close-knit group of
employees that are like family.--We've been in business for over 35
years.--We offer the following perks for our employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Optical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible work environment including remote access
- Paid Vacation/Sick time
- Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Wenstrom Communications, Inc., Clearwater , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!