Administrative Assistant PAC
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: September 19, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs verification of the Incoming Chain of Custody
- Generates Client LAB Reports.
- Assists Sr. Microbiologist as required
- Data entry of all Lab results and crosschecking
- Printing and distribution of all Lab Reports
- Creates a Purchase Order Requisition of any Lab needs
- Entry of all lab time logs
- Updates Work Order Progress Status in Databases
- Answers incoming Laboratory calls and route
- The position requires the individual to make decisions
regarding the importance of incoming call.
- Individual must research vendors in order to decide who has the
best delivery and price.
- This position requires the individual to work with little
- This position requires the individual to deal with Laboratory
management on a day to day basis.
- This position requires the individual to have a minimum of 2+
years as an Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Clerk and advance
word processing knowledge.
- This position also requires individual to have a minimum of 2
years experience in customer service and work well under pressure,
prioritize and work on several projects at one time.
- Typical laboratory exposures including pathogenic
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret information
- Creative ability
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Microbiology background a plus
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities as the firm
continues to grow or as needed by the immediate
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Clearwater , Administrative Assistant PAC, Administration, Clerical , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!