Financial Specialist (Full Time) - Clearwater/ Feathersound
Posted on: June 14, 2019
SUMMARY: This role, which performs all transactions typically
associated with both the Teller Line and Platform, focuses on 100%
client satisfaction while maintaining operational soundness and
achieving market, branch and personal goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other
duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and
examines checks for endorsements.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures
and customer balances.
* Enters customers' transactions into computer to record
transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
* Places holds on accounts as appropriate.
* Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer
* Explains, promotes, refers, or sells Bank products or services
such as accounts, loans, traveler's checks, money orders, and
cashier's checks in the branch or via telemarketing. Meets or
exceeds assigned goals.
* Performs outbound calls and set appointments for Producing Market
Leader and/or Small Business Specialist in accordance with market
initiatives and/or branch goals. Contributes to meeting branch
* Cross-trains on the products and operational processes associated
with the Platform and assists clients with related activities.
* Opens and processes all types of accounts, products, and/or
services for customers after consulting with them on their specific
needs. Assists customers whenever possible. Refers customer to
appropriate business line as needed to ensure customer needs are
* Achieves individual referral goals for cross selling of all
credit, non-credit and fee income goals
* Maintains knowledge of current products, policies, procedures and
regulations as it relates to position.
* Adheres to all current policies, procedures and regulations as it
relates to position.
* Processes transactions from automated teller machine and night
* Responds professionally to customer inquiries or problems.
* Assists customers with safe deposit box transactions.
* Fills in for Operations Specialist when absent.
* May order daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
* Under dual control, balances cash in automated teller machines
and night depository.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED), plus three years related experience and/or
training. Must have excellent customer service, sales, risk
management and cash operations experience. Level I requires at
least one year of cash handling (preferably Teller) experience.
Level II requires at least two years of Teller and one year of
Platform experience. Level III must be fully trained in both Teller
and Platform functions.
BankUnited is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
BankUnited does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
Keywords: BankUnited, Clearwater , Financial Specialist (Full Time) - Clearwater/ Feathersound, Accounting, Auditing , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!