Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Senior AccountantLocation: Clearwater, Florida
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Company is the one of the largest non-profits in their
- Leading organization in Greater Tampa Bay is adding a Senior
- Very established organization continuing giving back to the
- Company is in the healthcare industry - very stable!
- The company boosts a team-oriented culture
- This organization is committed to Diversity, Equity, and
Inclusion and is vital to the company
- Has received several certifications showcasing a inclusive
- If you are looking to be apart of a organization that is
committed to giving back, this Senior Accountant position could be
the opportunity for you!
What the Senior Accountant will do---
- The Senior Accountant will prepare all financials for assigned
- Responsible for all month end processes including general
ledger reconciliations, processing AP, bank reconciliations, and
- Present accurate financials with full variance analysis to
- The Senior Accountant will work with tax fillings, fixed
assets, depreciation, and prepare CAM documents
- The Senior Accountant will perform monthly
- Present budgets vs actuals with full variance/trends analysis
- Assist others with other duties as needed.
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- 3+ years Accounting experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Clearwater , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!