Entry Level Financial Advisor
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: August 1, 2022
We're More Than Insurance
At Mutual of Omaha, we're not afraid to step outside the box and
release the potential for ultimate success. We are a Fortune 500
company that allows you to carve your own professional path in many
In the field, our Advisors provide sound professional advice
helping their customers pursue their financial goals by developing
a personalized plan based on the customers unique financial
situation. While in our corporate office each associate provides
value to the customer through their unique strengths. This
collaboration creates a level of synergy not found anywhere
What youre good at
- Being a leader. You are driven to be the best and foster the
same motivation in your teammates.
- Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network
and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else, this is
a people business.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy and have the
solid determination to run your own business.
- Being a self-starter. Your tenacity and determined mindset
along with thick skin help you keep your eye on the prize.
- Advocating for clients. To you, your clients are everything.
You are passionate about serving them as a dedicated relationship
What you can expect from us
- Consistent support. Whether its through teaming up with a
senior advisor, or providing you with tools to track your goals,
results, and business practices, Mutual of Omaha is committed to
- A complete line of insurance and financial services products.
These include Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and
annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer
offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable
products, Securities and Advisory services offered through Mutual
of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Strong company ratings. Insurance-rating and information
agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poors and Moodys all agree we are
one of the best.
- Solid consumer brand awareness. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom,
key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours help
our company stay a household name.
- A group of driven, hardworking individuals. Mutual of Omahas
commitment to workplace diversity and inclusion has created an
organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and their
communities. Last year, 537 employees contributed more than 2,200
volunteer hours to 18 organizations. Needless to say, were
Being a part of our Mutual of Omaha Advisors team, you can expect
to make a difference in the lives of others and your own career. We
believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented
professionals. So if youre a go-getter with an entrepreneurial
mindset and have a passion for helping others, wed love to get to
Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Clearwater , Entry Level Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!