BILLING COORDINATOR I
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
OverviewEnvision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group
and practice management company. Established in 1953, our
organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital
medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and
women's and children's health services to hospitals and health
systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement
Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined
forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one organization,
we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national
physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local,
customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process
improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare
enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give
healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined
organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48
states and the District of Columbia. - If you are looking for a
stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that
is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may
be a great next step in the advancement of your career.We currently
have an exciting opportunity available for a Billing Coordinator I.
- Position Summary:The Billing Coordinator I ensures the proper
preparation and accountability of the Emergency Department charts
for the Emergency Department physician billing.Responsibilities
- Obtains a copy of current Emergency Department log daily.
- Identifies and marks log /track sheets of hospital admittance,
outpatient services, direct admits. Submits billing information,
counts records to ensure reconciliation with the Emergency Dept.
log, and submit trauma patient billing. -
- Answer phone calls and handle inquiries.
- Collects previous day's patient charts, sorting in date and
- Reconciles missing or suspended list with required lag
- Collects critical care charges of procedures, such as
procedures performed in ICU/hospital and obtains/pulls charts,
demographic, and insurance information.
- Maintains copy of billing information.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security
is everyone's responsibility. It is the responsibility of every
computer user to know and follow Information Systems security
policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security
training, when offered. Report information systems security
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company's code of conduct, ethics
statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other
corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate
compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or
other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting
policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use
the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or
Legal Department to do so
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and
ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and/or maintenance of
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and meet deadlines in a
fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in interacting
with internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skills in MS office and Windows
- Must be detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and be
able to follow through on problems.
- Familiarity with office related equipment and procedures with
the ability to maintain organized work flow.
- Microsoft Office SuiteIf you are ready to join an exciting,
progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of
experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package. Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Envision Healthcare is an Equal
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Clearwater , BILLING COORDINATOR I, Accounting, Auditing , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!